Screened Sandy Loam Topsoil
Screened Topsoil is a screened 10mm soil with a low stone content, some organic matter and added sand which gives structure and stability producing a 'sandy loam' as well as ensuring all major plant nutrients are provided during the first growing season.
Prices start at just £60 per bulk bag including VAT!
*Delivery charge is only £10.00
The pH is slightly alkaline (pH 8.1) and suitable for general landscaping purposes, it also is certified compling with the industry standard BS3882 and CLEA limits on heavy metals ( a copy of the certificate can be requested)
Screened Topsoil is supplied in bulk bags which hold approx 0.8 cubic metre and prepare an area roughly 30sqm to a depth of 2.5cm, for pictures of the bulk bag see our FAQ page
Screened Topsoil is our highest grade of Topsoil which is excellent for planting, for a cheaper alternative for turfing see our screened topsoil page
Please be aware topsoil is kept in an open yard and may arrive wet.
Please see FAQ's for lorry dimisions especially for loose loads.
|Quantity||Price per Bulk Bag including VAT||Price for Loose|
|£600 (min. 14 m3)|
- Next day delivery when ordered before 9am. Subject to availability
- If you order by the m3, this is delivered loose. We do not provide sheeting for this to be tipped onto.
- We can not offer a timed delivery, as a guideline deliveries are maded between 6.30am -6.30pm
- Please read our Delivery Terms and Conditions before placing your order.
- Also available for Collection
- *Delivery charge is a website only offer.